February 24, 2012

Sharm El Sheikh





 Some pictures from Egypt! My boyfriend and I visited Sharm El Sheikh just before Valentine's day. It's a beautiful place, filled with people who are always keen to please. We stayed for a week, and was told that usually the weather is "red hot" but we were unlucky and didn't get to experience the amazing weather. The weather was still better than snowing London though. It was warm, but in the nights it became quite windy and chilly (still warm enough to sunbathe and get a little tan)!

-

Note: I have edited the layout of my blog a little, not major changes, but I think it looks nicer this way! I am welcoming any requests of blog posts you want to see - I have a link on the side to let me know! I want to blog more, but I am stuck on what to blog about so please give me some ideas! :)

1 comment:

Gabriele said...

I'm jealous. It looks like a really nice trip. I like your blog so I'm following it now with bloglovin!

wolffashion.blogspot.com

have a nice day!