December 01, 2011

The Ombre by HRH Collection

HRH Collection is a jewellery range designed and hand made by a lady named Alex. I have heard about her collection and seen her unique pieces in many blogs and Youtube videos, and when I saw Alex wear this Ombre bracelet on her Instagram paired with her Michael Kors watch I had to have it!

^ The picture that forced me to make my purchase! (Two above pictures are from Alex's shop/Instagram)

I have always wanted to make an order, but I'm not keen on buying from the US (in case of custom fees etc), but I saw the Ombre bracelet was in stock (RARE occasion!) and thought it must be fate! It has always been a tradition to either wear silver or gold, but Alex's jewellery has given us all the confidence to wear silver and gold together, and why did we not before? They look gorgeous together!


So the bracelet is lightweight, chunky and can be layered or worn alone. I'm looking forward to pairing it with some of my other jewellery. It was $35 and $13 shipping and took around 2 weeks to arrive, I was expecting to wait about 3-4 weeks to be honest! I would love to buy all her pieces, but they're always sold out. Maybe one day fate will strike again, I'm eyeing up the necklaces!

Ombre Bracelet - Here
Alex's blog - Link

7 comments:

♥ Sarah ♥ said...

Hey! Lol yea I think I've most probably seen you on friends' pictures or something. Only lived in Kingston for half of my degree - studied abroad during 2nd year and well, in 3rd year everyone put their heads down and just lived in the library lol xoxo

Dolly Daydream said...

wow, theyre so pretty! Love them!
http://oliviadollydaydream.blogspot.com/

msditzy said...

Thanks for your review! I've been looking for close up pictures of the Ombre bracelet all over the internet and haven't really found anything. So your post is great! Thanks!

jessica said...

i love them! so cool <3

http://thisisenglandye.blogspot.com/

Mr Lonely said...

walking here with a smile. take care.. have a nice day ~ =D

Regards,
http://www.lonelyreload.com (A Growing Teenager Diary) ..

OhLuli said...

loved the picture! just ordered it 2 :D

http://blogg.veckorevyn.com/todaysoutfit

kat p said...

love hrh!!
glamourcreationsbykat.blogspot.com.au