November 22, 2011

Winter Wonderland ♡

















So me and some friends went to Winter Wonderland in Hyde Park on the first day it opened, on a triple date! It was really busy! I went once last year, and we all wanted to go again this year. We didn't really get to go on any of the rides, the boys were just playing the games to try and win prizes. We also ate quite a bit too, there are a lot of food stalls! It is just one big fairground really, with shops that sell jewellery, sweets, clothes and other stuff. It was quite expensive, e.g. the burger my boyfriend got (a pork something burger) was £5, and the curry chips I got was £4. But overall, it was a nice night out -felt really winter-like if you know what I mean!

Do you guys likes seeing posts on my personal life? Or would you prefer my blog to be purely make up/cosmetics/shopping related? Let me know!

2 comments:

Winda Tiodang said...

i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member (blog follower)

and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
(u can add me on facebook and contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com)

Mr Lonely said...

walking here with a smile. take care.. have a nice day ~ =D

Regards,
http://www.lonelyreload.com (A Growing Teenager Diary) ..