November 17, 2011

Instagram love part 3 ♡










Sorry, I'm being super lazy with my posts on here! But being in the final year of uni, and work piling up, posting is not really my first priority!

On 11/11/11 my boyfriend treated me to a little date! We went to see "In Time" which has Justin Timberlake and Amanda Seyfried in it- I loved it! It was an entertaining film, with a clever concept, but really enjoyable at the same time. The best part was definitely Amanda Seyfried, I have always overlooked how beautiful she is! I absolutely loved her outfits throughout the film- so classy but sexy at the same time. I loved how the women wore classic formal dresses with long gloves. My favourite outfit she wore is the last picture - the collared velvet dress - it's beautiful!


I just want to be her!

We also went to Mango Tree, a Thai restaurant. It is the second time we have eaten there, and food was lovely as always! Food portions are quite small, but most higher priced restaurants usually are. The best thing had to be my dessert -the mango creme brulee!

Hope you are all well, and wrapped up for the winter weather that seems to have suddenly appeared x

3 comments:

jane said...

love the tank!
http://lovejanescupcakes.blogspot.com/

lettyho said...

@Jane - thank you! xx

voulez-amour? said...

Your cats are just so darn adorable! I really want to buy that Vaseline lip balm but they haven't released it in Australia yet.