October 08, 2011

Good Things - Dream Cream Review

"Good Things skincare has been developed by award-winning beauty writer Alice Hart-Davis using her years of experience in the beauty industry. The Good Things range uses superfruit beauty boosters in gentle, super-effective formulations and is specially designed to make the most of your skin."

I have been on/off using this Good Things Dream Cream for a good few months now. By on/off I mean, not using it every night. At first I didn't really find it anything special, just another night cream. However, the past month I have been suffering from really dry skin -so dry that it actually feels scaly (like a snake ew). I'm not sure what the reason behind this was (probably from drinking a lack of water!) but, I was trying everything to restore it.

Usually, my skin is pretty smooth to touch so, I'm not really fussy about my night creams. But, during my dry skin spell I tried a lot of the creams I already had from
E45 to No 7 Protect and Perfect. One night I decided to use my Dream Cream again, and to be honest I didn't notice much of a difference overnight, but I religiously applied every night. My skin slowly returned to it's original state. To be honest, I'm not really sure if it was the Dream Cream alone, or other products I was using, but I do really like this night cream.

The smell can be overpowering for some. It has a strong fruity smell -which I don't really mind. The cream itself is quite light, but very rich. It absorbs quickly, but leaves my skin feeling moisturized straight away. I really like the packaging too!

I am also a fan of the Good Things Stop that Spot and I purchased the Miracle Mattifier Moisturiser yesterday, so I will keep you updated on how well that works! I really like the brand, as it is designed for young skin, and it is really affordable.

Good Things can be bought from Boots, Superdrug and Sainsbury's.

I bought this from Boots for £8.99.

No comments: