September 28, 2011

A mini shoe haul

New Look Lace Up Ankle Boots




I got these a while ago, and they only have size 7 left on the website. I'm sure they'll have more in stores. Although the wedge is small, they do hurt my feet even if I only wear them for a little while. But, beauty is pain -and I will bear the pain!

£29.99

Link

Topshop Amie Wedged Boots



Purchased these from eBay because they are sold out in shops! I was going to get the black ones, but saw these taupe ones and fell in love! They are quite high, and the front remind me of Jeffrey Campbell Litas (oh I wish). They are really easy to walk in though!

Won bid for £44

Topshop Motown Suede Ballet Pumps in Oxblood



It was the student 20% off on the Topshop website and I got these pumps and the ones below. Just casual pumps for everyday. I really like this colour this season "oxblood" love it!

£25.00

Link

Topshop Vectra Studded Slippers

I have been craving something like Sam Edelman's "Adena" or Christian Louboutin's "Rollerball" loafers ever since I saw them.


So when I laid my eyes on these, they were mine immediately. I only checked the website again yesterday, but now they are sold out! They are called "slippers" and they feel just like that. I am IN LOVE with these. They make me smile just sitting there, and for £28 I need more!




£28.00

x

6 comments:

Salha said...

I want studded loafers so badly!! :)


P.s. U are welcome to check out my fashion blog anytime! thecabinetoffashion.blogspot.com

lettyho said...

You must get some!

:) x

Natalie Hattie tran said...

heyaa.. i love your wedge collections :) you should check office shoe .. they do the most amazing one heheh you can check out my fashion page natalietan@blogspot.com

lettyho said...

@Natalie - I love office shoes too! Will need to take another look in there :) x

esion said...

Christian Louboutin Loafers which is Roll out and be dressed to kill any day of the week in "Rolling Spikes"This studded loafer has become an everyday favorite for the fashionista on the go
http://www.clouboutinsneakers.com
Christian Louboutin Rollerball Loafers Leopard Silver Men Sneake
Christian Louboutin Rollerball Loafers White patent leather blue
Christian Louboutin Rollerball Men Studded Loafers All Black

♥ Sarah ♥ said...

Love the shoe haul :) and SNAP! I just purchased the Vectra's a few days ago, I've been searching for them everywhere for ages and they were always sold out. Luckily, the TS in Knightsbridge re-stocked them last weekend...my boyfriend hates them but I don't care, I love them :) You've inspired me to restart bloggin' again, maybe I'll do a post on my latest haul as well :)

Sarah xoxo

http://beautygossipgirl.blogspot.com/