September 29, 2011

5 min chocolate mug cake!

SO I saw this recipe on someone's Tumblr (I'm sorry I can't remember who!) But, I decided to try it out one night. Ever since, my boyfriend bugs me to make it for him every night.

It's super easy, and pretty tasty too. He likes to eat his with whipped cream, I liked it with custard! But, you can add whatever you fancy to your mug cake. :)

What you'll need:

4 tablespoons self-raising flour
4 tablespoons sugar
2 tablespoons cocoa powder (I just used hot chocolate powder)
1 egg
3 tablespoons milk
3 tablespoons olive/vegetable oil
2 tablespoons of nutella
1 large mug

How to make it:

So what I do is put the flour, sugar and cocoa powder in first then mix it all up.


Then I add the egg, milk and oil to the mixture and mix again.



Then I add the nutella, and yes you guessed it, MIX!



Put it in the microwave until it's firm and fluffy (mine takes about 3-4 mins) and your chocolate mug cake is ready! Add your own bits and bobs and you're ready to eat.


ENJOY :)

xxx

3 comments:

arsyparsy said...

Aw yummm! Looks good! I've seen the recipe on the web toohehe but never tried it! Maybe I should one day :)

Cookie said...

amazing tip!
http://cookieswardrobe.blogspot.com/

Holly Arabella said...

Yum yum i want to try this now.