August 13, 2011

Hong Kong Beauty Haul

My haul from Hong Kong - everything beauty related!

Please be warned this post is *picture heavy*


Fiberwig mascara / Eye talk glue - I use this for false lashes


Canmake Top Coat (freebie) / Canmake Gel Volume / OPI What's With The Cattitude?


CND Matte varnishes


Canmake eyebrow mascara / Canmake Melty Nude Lip - Baby Pink / Canmake Nudy Glow


My Beauty Diary Masks / Hada Labo Masks


Liposh - lookalike beauty blender!


Shu Uemura lash curler


The Face Shop - White Mud Nose Pack


Vaseline - Cherry


Eyebrow Razors


EOS Lipbalms


False lash collection!


Olay Restoring Cream


Chanel Vitalumiere Eclat

Had the most amazing time whilst in Hong Kong I also visited Macau and Thailand whilst I was out there. The time went way too quickl and I just can't wait until I'm reunited with Hong Kong again! I probably won't be blogging about my summer, as I didn't do much aside from shopping and eating! So I hope you liked my beauty haul! :)

x

No comments: