July 20, 2011

Mini Pre-Holiday Haul!

Off on my holiday tomorrow! :) (Sorry about the crappy quality, I've been using my iPhone camera). Anyways, here are a few bits I gathered for my getaway.

Sunglasses: H&M Men's


Hat: Miss Selfridge / Necklace: H&M / Top: H&M


Shorts (top): Zara / Shorts (bottom): Topshop


Playsuit: River Island


Bikini Top: Topshop / Bikini Bottoms: H&M


Bikini: Tesco


Bikini: H&M


Bikini: Tesco


Maxi: River Island

Hope you enjoyed!

I will be trying to keep the blog updated whilst I'm on holiday! Hope you all have an amazing summer xxxx

2 comments:

arsyparsy said...

You look good with those sunnies!! Love all the bikinis you bought :)

Ninja said...

I love this summery post. Don't worry about the quality of the pictures- the yumminess in them totally makes up for that! I am in love with all of your bikinis, the playsuit is absolutely gorgeous and the topshop shorts are definitely ones for my wishlist :) Great style!!

xxx irinja (1milliondresses.blogspot.com)