February 04, 2011

Day twenty-three

Day 23 – 15 facts about you.

1 - I love looking at private number plates, like working out what they mean or what they could say. I love looking at them in car magazines, and I always notice them when I'm out. I like the look of a nice car with a good private number plate to match.

2 - I don't eat meat that's on bone e.g. chicken wings, ribs..

3 - I think about potential outfits in my head constantly. Outfits for possible places I may go, or for places I will be going.

4 - I hate having my hair up. But always have it up at home because it's so long, thick and annoying.

5 - I love taking pictures of things, especially of food. I like to have something to remember the moment by.

6 - I love rings. I have a little obsession with buying them.

7 - I dislike closed minded people, those who think they are above others. See the world, and you won't feel so up yourself.

8 - I like writing in pencil.

9 - I get agitated if my lips are dry, I always have vaseline/lip balm with me.

10 - I like massive handbags, the bigger the better!

11 - I hate driving! But I like being able to go where I want, when I want.

12 - I have a good eye for things e.g. I will see someone for like a minute and know what watch they were wearing and the make of their top etc.

13 - I don't like being told what to do.. If I want to do something I will do it, I don't need you to tell me.

14 - I hate loud attention seekers, and girls that play dumb.

15 -
I find it soothing when it is really windy and raining outside, I like sleeping when it's like this.

No comments: