January 03, 2011

Happy new year!

So, it's now 2011.. Where the hell has 2010 gone? I have to admit, I had a pretty amazing year.. Hopefully this year will top last year. :)

End of 2010 saw me turning 21. I really hate celebrating birthdays, because I don't like celebrating getting older. Nevertheless, I celebrated with my friends, family and boyfriend each in turn.

Here are a few pics -








My birthday present from my boyfriend -

Got some pretty amazing presents, I am a very lucky girl.

x

3 comments:

sparkles said...

Hey, nice pictures. I was wondering, what colour is your hair? Did you dye it yourself, if so what brand you use? I'm absolutely in love with it, it's so shiny!

lettyho said...

Hey! thanks :). i have been dying my hair since i was like 14? so it's a mixture of colours i think.. i usually dye it myself with l'oreal hair dye.. usually a medium brown colour, but it always fades. sorry i'm not much help x

Call Me Alisha ッ said...

lol.. I hate birthday days as well lol..! I turned 21 and I am like eww I am only 29 years away from 50 gross..! lol