November 20, 2010

ELF powder brush



(Sorry it's a little dirty lol)

Anyway, this is the ELF powder brush and I am so so so so SO in love with it. It has a flat top, I use it with my liquid foundation, and it works like a dream. It works how I expected the Mac 188 to work (I was disappointed with how the Mac 188 worked with foundation -streaky).

I put a little bit of foundation on the back of my hand, dab the brush in lightly then buff it on to my face and it blends beautifully.

The only problem would be it's a b***h to wash because it's pretty dense -but it doesn't have any shedding of hairs (amazing). The best thing about
this brush is it costs only £3.50. Out of all my brushes it is the cheapest but also my favourite. I really want to try the flat top Sigma brushes now because this has worked so well.

x

3 comments:

Jenny Lycious said...

I JUST ordered that elf brush an hour ago along with a loada other shiz haha im looking forward to trying it out now :P

lettyho said...

hahah really? it's pretty amazing. x

L.M. said...

What a cute blog, following....Here is my blog for whenever you are feeling like stoppin by. If you do, dont forget to join the prizegiveaway contest. Only 3 days left!!!http://beauty-is-within.blogspot.com/