November 14, 2010

Christmas/birthday wish list :)

Long time no blog! :)

Anyway, it's coming up to Christmas and my birthday and around this time I always do a ''wish list'' (usually on xanga, but this year on here!) Here are some things I'm lusting after.... :)

Bailey button Uggs in chesnut
£170
Size W6?

Topshop cardi
£40
Size 8


Topshop jumper
£42
Size 8

YSL 'arty' ring - in turquoise or pink!
£115 from net-a-porter.com or selfridges


Fur coat
£45 from new look
Size 8 or 10


Michael kors rose gold watch
£200 from anywhere!

Clarasonic classic
£150 - clarasonic.com/uk or beautique.co.uk
I want the pink one :(

House of harlow ring
£49 from asos.com
Size small

Heart earring holder
£12 from asos.com

Of course any make up, accessories, jewellery, clothes, shoes are welcome. I like everything and anything :D

Though for my birthday I'd like something sentimental that I can have forever to remember. :)

No comments: