September 16, 2010

OOTD and UD naked




A quickie trip to town and my super cheap outfit lol.

Cardi - Tescos
Knitted top - Hong Kong
Boots - Asda
Handbag - Louis V
White top - Topshop

And.. This is my new addiction lately, it arrived about a week ago and I haven't used any other eyeshadows since! It has all the colours a daily look needs and darker colours for a nice evening look.


The colours are really pigmented and come out so nicely -a little definitely goes a long way. I especially love the 24/7 eyeliners because they are the colours I use the most. The packaging is sleek and simple. It is good for travelling too, though I'm scared I'll mark the velvet on the outside. It is definitely worth the £27! It's pretty hard to get your hands on, but I got mine on the House of Fraser website.

(Favourite shadows: Darkhorse, Sin, Toasted, Half Baked, Sidecar, Hustle)

No comments: