June 06, 2010

Louis Dilemma



(Images from
http://louisvuittonlover.blogspot.com and http://www.louis-vuitton-review.com)

Neverfull in Damier Azur or Monogram Canvas?

I don't own anything in the Damier Azur design.. To be honest I've never really liked it, but I think it looks quite nice on the Neverfull. I know endless amount of people that already have the Monogram one though, but my purse is in Monogram so they would match.. To be honest, both are nice, and I like both! Obviously I can only have one for now. :(

Decisions decisions decisions!

3 comments:

Karyu said...

Damier looks lovely, fresh and clean! but white might get dirtier easier... and monograms timeless! up to youu! x

May @ Rad said...

If I were you, I'd get the damier azur instead of monogram. I think it's because monogram is quite common? I see alot of people here carrying monogram NF. hehe.. so pick damier azur! It's cute and stylish!

Sana Choi said...

i definitely prefer damier.... simple bcz it gives a younger look & remember summer is here <3

monogram is the classic.... & u see them anywhere. so why not stand out with th damier?

x