May 09, 2010

Tiffany Love


Doesn't the Tiffany blue boxes just make you excited? Definitely makes me excited! :) Few weeks ago my boyfriend treated me to couple of things at Tiffany & Co.


(Excuse my hair that has decided to position itself in the picture!) This is the necklace he got me, SO cute! I'm pretty bad at keeping my jewellery in good condition though (as you can tell with the scratches) but I really love this little pendant.


He also bought me the ''I love you'' ring to match. The other diamond ring is also from Tiffany & Co. but he bought me that sometime last year. I think they look good together, and I hardly take the rings off.

Just thought I'd post something that WASN'T to do with nail varnishes!

1 comment:

Diana said...

I love your rings. They look very nice together :D