April 13, 2010

Shopping Spree

I recieved my student loan yesterday. My boyfriend and I went for a little shopping spree in London and Westfield.


My boyfriend, with our shopping (mostly his!), having a break while I try on some shoes. :) Bless him.

Here are the cosmetics I bought.. (From left to right)

Clinique brightening essence and all about eyes eye cream


OPI lincoln park at midnight, lucky lucky lavender, drip dry drops!


Mac hue lipstick and boy bait cremesheen glass


Mac constructivist paint pot


(Pic won't rotate no matter what I try =____=)
Top one is Mac gentle mineralize blush and bottom one is Mac well dressed blush (recommended by the sweet
Milly)


Mac select sheer/loose in NC30


Mac kabuki brush, 182, at the top.. then 219, 217 and 249


Nars laguna bronzer and turkish delight lipgloss

That's all for the cosmetics :) I had a lovely day shopping, but it was really tiring. Anyway.. hope you're all enjoying the sunny weather! x

2 comments:

Viv said...

love the colors that you chose! that pink is so cute :)





myblissisthisway.blogspot.com

Georgina said...

I love everything you bought! Probably all the things I'd get too! xx