March 01, 2010

Shiseido Maquillage Palettes

I love these palettes, they're really handy for travelling and include super pigmented eyeshadows. Each set has one cream base, one highlighter and then shades of eyeshadow.



This one is my favourite, neutral colours which are suitable for everyday. This was out with the Maquillage X Alexander Wang collection last year and I use this nearly everyday. The purpose of this palette was to create ''3D eyes'' the colours are meant to be layered to create defined, but natural eyes. The brown cream shadow can be used as an eyeliner as well.


My mum bought this home from HK for me when she went a while back. I don't use this palette much, because I'm not too keen on pink eye shadow. But, I do use the highlight colour and the cream base sometimes.


I used to use this, but I stopped using this once I got my Alexander Wang palette. This was really good for when I had tired eyes, made them appear more awake and fresh.

Anyway I really recommend these palettes. They are good quality, really handy and last for a long time. The only downside would be if you don't like shimmer, everything in the set is pretty shimmery.

No comments: