March 23, 2010

Face Routine


I have a few foundations that I choose from depending on what type of mood I'm in. Usually, when I have breakouts I'll use Missha's BB cream. When I'm going out or want a high coverage I'll use my Revlon colourstay. For everyday use it'll be either Laniege's snow crystal dual foundation or the Giorgio Armani lasting silk.

First I prime my face with Neutrogena brightening uv moisture, I let that absorb for a while then use my Mac 109 brush to apply which ever foundation I choose for the day - blending well.


I then use Maybelline's pure cover mineral concealer for my undereye circles, which I blend with my fingers.

For blemishes or any breakouts I use Beauty Tech's ice cream concealer, again using my fingers.

After all this, I use my Mac 134 brush and lightly sweep Mac's MSF all over to set everything.

2 comments:

le said...

hello.. i stumbled across here! just wondering do you know what mac foundation colour you are? i been meaning to try missha #23 but i'm scared it be too light for me i'm a nc35-37.
O btw where did you get the cosmetic storage drawers from? muji??
thanks a bunch
Le

Cookie Love said...

Hi. Could you do a review on the ice cream concealer please :)