February 04, 2010

Sleek Palette - The Original

I bought the Sleek original palette the other day, because I love my graphite palette one so much. Here are the colours:

I got bored, and played around with the purple and the bright blue/turquoise, for the look below. I also used the Barry M dazzle dust in no. 59.

Purple on the lid and the turquoise on the lower lash line, with false lashes.

I did my usual face routine (foundation, powder, concealer, eyebrows).

Then primed my eyes with Mac's painterly paint pot.
Put Barry M's dazzle dust all over the lid.
Blended like crazy and used Sleek's purple up to the crease, and in the outer V.
I also used Mac's vanilla eyeshadow for highlight and used it to blend out the shimmer all the way up to my brow bone.

I put Sleek's turquoise along my lower lash line.

Then applied false lashes on the top (Eyelure - 110) and mascara (Majorlica majorca) for the bottom lashes.
Used gel liner (Mac's fluidline - blacktrack) to line the top lid to disguise the join of the false lashes and real ones.
Waterlined and tightlined using Mac's graphblack technakohl.

Used Mac's blushbaby blush and Rimmel's pink blush 006 lipstick.


:) x

No comments: