February 05, 2010

Chanel ''Particuliere'' Nail Varnish


(Image from
www.instyle.co.uk)

First seen on Lily Allen at the Chanel Spring/Summer 2010 fashion show. I need this colour in my life!

(image from
www.nowmagazine.co.uk)

I fell in love with it all over again after seeing it on Rumi's fashiontoast blog (
www.fashiontoast.com).

Being unsucessful in purchasing Chanel's ''Jade'' nail varnish last season, I'm determined to have ''Particuliere''. It's already sold out in shops and there's a long waiting list, so I'm hoping ebay will make my dream come true - but selling at £30+ it's going to be pretty expensive.

3 comments:

M. and O. said...

New post by Olivia.A & Mariam.B on :
http://daily-women.blogspot.com

Photos in France (Bordeaux) in the wood,

come to see that:)
kisses from france

Fashion Cappuccino said...

It's such a gorgeous color!! I'm sure it's worth the price!! xoxoxo

christinefong said...

i love that colour, i seen this the other day.
i want it tooooo :)

xx