January 21, 2010

Valentine's Gift

My valentine's day gift came through today - another Mac package. Since I couldn't/can't think of anything I really want for valentine's day, and my boyfriend always hears me going on about Mac, what's a better present? :) Of course, I chose what I wanted! So here's what I got:

Blush palette
Blush - Pink Swoon
Blush - Sunbasque
Blush - Blushbaby
Blush - Pinch Me
Blush - Breath of Plum
Blush - Peaches
Fix+
Paint pot - Painterly
Lipstick - Angel
Technakohl liner - Graphblack
Mineralize skinfinish - Medium
Brushes - 168, 231, 109

(Two palettes completed, YES!)

Also today I purchased some storage pots, drawers and holders for my make up. But I need another set of drawers for everything to fit in. I may have another post up tomorrow showing my newly organised desk - so check back for updates! :)

No comments: