January 26, 2010

Product Rave: Giorgio Armani Foundation


I've tried loads of different foundations, and always found something wrong with them. But my mum bought me this in Hong Kong, and I absolutely love it! According to the website it's 'a high resistance make-up that is extremely watery and fresh, giving a luminous semi-matte finish that lasts and lasts'.

I can say it really does melt into the skin, like literally. It's really light so you can't feel it on your skin and you can't really notice it on either, although it has medium coverage. I thought, because it was so light, it wouldn't really last very long, but when I do use this I don't have to top up my make-up on my face in the day.

I think the only thing wrong with it is the pump, which is quite annoying because it can give you too much/not enough. Oh, and it's around £30 for 30ml (I think in HK it was $480?) - which is really pricey for a foundation, but it does give a flawless finish without look cakey. The places that sell Giorgio Armani cosmetics in London are places like Selfridges and Westfields - but I think it's worth a try.

http://www.giorgioarmanibeauty.co.uk/

1 comment:

cait mayer said...

i've been wanting to try this product!

www.barcelonaisthenewblack.com