January 19, 2010

Haul

My boyfriend treated me to my first Mac haul last week at the Mac Pro store in Soho. ^__^

Sculpting powder - Bone Beige
Shadestick - Relaxed
Eyeshadow - Sable
Nail varnish - Light Affair and Nightfall
Cream colour base - Hush
Cremewash
Moisturelush eye cream
Make up wipes
Brushes - 188, 134, 214, 224, 187, 266

Also went Selfridges where I bought Nars blush - Orgasm.

A few days after I went on my own spending spree online where I ordered:

TOP -
Satin Taupe, Cork, Vanilla, Cranberry, Beauty Marked
MIDDLE -
Twinks, Bronze, Ricepaper, Coppering, Beautiful Iris
BOTTOM-
Sable, Espresso, Woodwinked, Antiqued, Creme de Violet

Yes, my first completed palette. I'm going to purchase another palette for the 3 purple shades, because I want to keep this palette for neutrals. I love using the palette, it's so handy. I bought all my eyeshadows in the pan form only so I didn't have to depot them. But, I had one eyeshadow I had to depot myself for the first time. I used videos on youtube to help me and they were very helpful!

Another haul to come, as I just made another online order. :)

No comments: