January 26, 2010

Favourite Make-up Gurus

I have been watching make-up gurus on youtube for over a year now, and ever since day one I was hooked! I first started watching panacea81 because I read about her in a magazine, I don't really watch her anymore but that's where it started.

So here's my list of 5 favourites (youtube user names):

1. Ricebunny/MichellePhan. In my eyes the ultimate make-up guru, her videos are just perfection.

2. Fafinettex3

3. Suzit86

4. Lollipop26

5. MakeupByTiffanyD

Of course I watch a lot more gurus, but these are my favourites. Check them out if you haven't already :)

2 comments:

Viva La Fashion said...

lollipop26 is so fun to watch. :)

Fashion Cappuccino said...

I'm so clueless when it comes to makeup!! Gotta check them out! Thank you for sharing! xoxoxo